The ROK9 LED light is an extremely useful compact light utilising 3 super bright LED’s producing a huge amount of neutral white light.
Features a fully sealed cast aluminium housing with a waterproof rating of IP67, incorporating a totally unbreakable scratch resistant poly-carbonate lens.
The ROK9 can be used in various applications from the work toolbox, deck lighting, winch light, bench light or were any compact fully sealed light is required.
The ROK9 LED light has been designed to withstand harsh Australian outback conditions.
Supplied with multiple mounting options for any application.
Features & Benefits
- Power: 9w (3 x 3w Cree chipsets)
- Effective lumens: 272lm
- Beam angle 90° flood
- Input voltage range: 10-30v DC
- Current draw: 0.3 amps@ 13.2v
- 50,000+ hour LED lifespan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Colour temperature: 5000K
- Waterproof rating IP67
- LED Lifespan: Up to 30,000 hours
- Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- High pressure die cast aluminum housing body
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.72″)
- Operating temperature -40°C to 63°C (-40°F to 145°F)
- Dimensions 77mm (W) x 22mm including base x 11mm without (H) x 44mm (D) 3″(W) x 0.9″ / 0.4″ (H) x 1.7″ (D)
- Weight 0.8 grams (0.28oz)
- Tube and flat mounting bases included
- Available in flood only
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- RoHS certified
- 3 year warranty
- Instant on
Gallery & Diagrams
The ROK9 light is perfect for a wide range of applications.
The Lightforce ROK series of lights are a unique solution to a range of lighting needs… use them as a reversing light, a motorbike handlebar light or even as a light while camping!
This work light is a must have addition to solve all your lighting needs.
Click Here To Buy This Online