There is nothing more annoying than having your power system hindered by bothersome spaghetti cords.
The Baintech Fuse Block provide a safe and easy to use hub for all your fuses.
They even come with labels to help you keep the whole thing organised.
Baintech Fuse Blocks will keep your system protected and help you make sure all your connections are correctly and safely fused.
This is a great way to simplify your power system.
Great for the 4WD, Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Boat or Truck!
- 100 amps maximum per fuse block
- 30 amps maximum per individual fuse
- Provision for holding 2 spare fuses
- Common negative and common positive
- Accepts ATO and ATC fast acting standard or mini blade fuses
- Clear cover made from polycarbonate
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation
- Base made from reinforced polycarbonate
- Suitable for 12 or 24 volt system
- Prouct Code: BTFB12R
- Click here for a data sheet
|Max Amps Per Circuit||30 Amperes||30 Amperes|
|Max Amps Per Block||100 Amperes||100 Amperes|
|Max Voltage||32V DC||32V DC|
|Recommended Wire Size (+/- Feed)||Up to 35mm2||Up to 35mm2|
|Recommended Wire Size (Individual Circuits)||Up to 10mm2||Up to 10mm2|
|Recommended Torque||#8 Screw 2 NM||#8 Screw 2 NM|
|#8 Stud 3 NM||#8 Stud 3 NM|
|Max Ambient Temperature||0-50°C||0-50°C|
|Dimensions||124.31 x 84.20 x 38.55mm||164.39 x 84.20 x 38.57mm|
Baintech’s Fuse Blocks will keep your system protected and help you make sure all your connections are correctly and safely fused.
Available for use with six or twelve appliances, the Baintech Fuse Blocks are a great way to simplify your power system.
They even come with labels to help you keep everything organised.