Introducing the All-New Superior Coil Drop Out Cones to suit the NP300 Nissan Navara and GQ/GU Nissan Patrol four wheel drives.
Superior Engineering has CAD Engineered an innovative bolt-in solution to fix the problem of your coil springs coming loose on your 4WD under down travel when driving offroad.
These drop out cones allow for a larger shock to be used in your 4×4, as the coil springs will be able to drop down approximately 4 inches below the top coil seat, before they will fall out.
Another amazing feature of the “Superior drop out cone” is that they help relocation and seating of the coil when articulating.
This component is proudly made right here in Australia, laser cut from heavy duty premium grade steel, fabricated by highly qualified professionals for the ultimate in durability and strength, sand-blasted and finished off in a 7-Step SA5 Zinc coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
These cones are 100% Street Legal and Compliant, and DO NOT require separate approvals to be used on Public roads within Australia.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured at the main Burpengary warehouse in Australia
- Laser cut from premium grade quality steel
- Sand blasted then finished off in a super zinc coating
- Corrossion protection applied for an extra long life
- Street legal and compliant under NCOP V3
- Simple, easy, 100% bolt-in installation
- These drop out cones are sold as a pair
These come ‘Ready to Fit’ straight out of the box with all of the grade-8 hardware and fitting instructions, for a 100% percent bolt-in installation with NO cutting, welding, drilling or modifications needed.
Includes the following components:
- 2 x Bolt in drop out cones
- 2 x Bolt in drop out cones top plates
- 8 x M8 x25mm Bolts or M10 x50mm Bolts
- 8 x M8 Flat Washers or M10 Flat Washers
- 8 x M8 Spring Washers or M10 Spring Washers
To top it all off, the Superior logo is engraved onto the cone to ensure you’re getting a GENUINE Superior Engineering component instead of a cheap inferior copy from some of the competition out there.
It is recommended to fix the bottom of the coil to the diff with the Superior heavy duty Coil Retainers, which have been designed to integrate perfectly with these drop out cones.
By using the Superior drop out cones and coil retainers, you know your coil spring suspension will handle the rigors of hard offroad driving… Guaranteed!
These components are available to purchase online 24/7, over the phone during business hours or in-person at the Deception Bay 4×4 Retail Store.